- Verify the vehicle's ignition is off.
- Locate your Fluent Car Connect Device.
- Locate the Vehicles OBD-ll Port, Plug in Car Connect Device.
- The OBD-ll port is usually located under the steering wheel or in the glove box. If necessary, please refer to the vehicles owner's manual.
- Turn the Vehicle's ignition on.
- Open the Fluent Home app and verify that your car appears in the cars card of the dashboard.
- his usually takes 5 minutes but can sometimes take up to 30 minutes on some Pre - 2008 vehicles.
- Drive the vehicle for 10 minutes to calibrate the car connector.
- The first trip may display incorrect information before calibration is complete.