1. Verify the vehicle's ignition is off
2. Locate your Fluent Car Connect Device
3. Locate the Vehicles OBD-ll Port, Plug in Car Connect Device
The OBD-ll port is usually located under the steering wheel or in the glove box. If necessary, please refer to the vehicles owner's manual.
4. Turn the Vehicle's ignition on
5. Open the Fluent Home customer app and verify that your car appears in the cars card of the dashboard
This usually takes 5 minutes but can sometimes take up to 30 minutes on some Pre - 2008 vehicles.
6. Drive the vehicle for 10 minutes to calibrate the car connector
The first trip may display incorrect information before calibration is complete.
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.Contact Support