Live View is the default mode for the NVR. Each camera connected will be displayed on-screen. You can check the status or operation of your NVR and cameras using the status icons and Menu Bar on the Live View screen. Right-click the mouse to access the Menu Bar
- Menu Opens the main menu
- Channel Opens the device list which displays the cameras that are currently configured, the IP address and status for each camera as well as the ability to assign a different channel number or to disconnect a camera. Please note, when assigning a different channel number, each camera must have a unique number, they cannot share a channel number
- Search Click this to search and playback videos located on the NVR’s hard drive. You can search for one or more cameras, the type of event that has occurred and a particular time and date.
- Audio Click this to enable or disable live audio playback
- Shutdown Click this to access the shutdown menu (see below).
- The motion icon indicates that the NVR is detecting motion from the camera.
- This indicates that the camera is currently recording. Whether it was scheduled, initiated manually or triggered by motion, the icon will be the same.
- The audio icon indicates that the camera is selected for live audio.
- This icon indicates that the camera is connected via Ethernet cable.
- This WiFi icon indicates that the NVR is connected to your wireless network.
- This WiFi icon indicates that the NVR is disconnected from your wireless network.
- This indicates that the channel displaying this has lost the feed from its camera.