What is Needed
- CR-2032 Battery
- Flat-head screwdriver
- Remove the screw from the case back, then remove the case back.
- Insert the blade of a small screwdriver under the battery as shown.
- Twist the screwdriver to release the battery.
- With the Positive (+) end of a new battery facing UP, insert the battery as shown, sliding it under the gold tab, then pressing down to snap into place.
IMPORTANT: Positive (+) end must face up.
- Replace the case back and replace the screw to secure the case
If your key fob is not responding after replacing the battery, please call our Account Specialists for further assistance.