When your panel is not in use, it turns into a customizable photo frame.
Swipe down to access settings tray
To add your own photos:
- Save your Photos onto a Micro SD card in a folder called “Photos”
- Insert your SD card into the slot on the side of the panel
- Touch “ADD”
- Touch each photo you wish to use or choose “Select All”
- Choose either “Add” or “Replace”
Add: Does not delete the photos already on the panel, only adds the photos you selected
Replace: Deletes the photos already on the panel and replaces them with the new photos you selected
- Wait at least 60 seconds after the photos have copied to remove the SD Card
Touch a photo to select it. Touch “Delete” to delete it from your panel
Inside settings you can choose whether you want photos or a weather clock, if you want the
panel to turn itself off automatically in the evenings, and more.