If you have had a power outage recently, please allow the battery 24-48 hours to fully recharge.
- Make sure the panel is disarmed.
- With a flat-head screwdriver, press down on the 2 tabs on the top of the panel. The front will flip forward.
- Locate the battery and the attached black and red wires.
- Disconnect the battery wires and remove the battery from the panel.
- Insert the new battery and attach the battery wires.
If you need to order a new battery for your panel, please contact our Account Specialists at 855-238-4826.